There is no vaccine for the coronavirus and it could take as long as 12 to 18 months to develop one. You must protect yourself and your family from this potentially dangerous infection.
Here are five ways to protect yourself from coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Avoid situations in which you are exposed to large number of individuals whom you do not know (i.e., concerts, shopping mall, subway/bus, movie theatre). Yes… stay home, Netflix and chill!
- If you must be exposed to large number of individuals whom you do not know
(i.e., riding the subway), consider a face mask and gloves which provides a
modest degree of protection against fluids, including spray from a cough or
- Use a household wipe to disinfect doorknobs, light switches, desks, keyboards, sinks, and other objects and surfaces that are frequently touched by others.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap isn’t available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching nose, eyes, and mouth.
Download the iPhone/Android RingMD app to speak with a doctor.